eBook Dictionary of Aerospace Engineering: In Russian, English and German download
by M.G. Kotik
Author: M.G. Kotik
Publisher: Elsevier Science (December 15, 1986)
ePub: 1965 kb
Fb2: 1546 kb
Other formats: rtf mobi rtf txt
Compiled by M. G. Kotik. Elsevier Science Publishers B. Amsterdam. Compiled by M.
Compiled by M. Published online by Cambridge University Press: 04 July 2016. Export citation Request permission. Recommend this journal.
Welcome to e-content platform of John Benjamins Publishing Company.
The work contains approximately 35,000 specialist terms in Russian, English and German.
Aerospace Engineering Pdf Books. Download free Aerospace Engineering Pdf Books and training materials. You will find here all are free download and in various formats: (PDF, DOC, PPT, ZIP, RAR). Engineering Books Pdf have 52 Aerospace Engineering Pdf for Free Download.
This list of Russian aerospace engineers includes the designers of aircraft, rocketry and spacecraft, and developers of auxiliary aerospace technologies from the Russian Empire, the Soviet Union and the Russian Federation. Rostislav Alexeyev, designer of high-speed hydrofoils (raketa) and ekranoplans, including the Caspian Sea Monster.
Colloquial Italian: The Complete Course for Beginners (Colloquial Series (Book Only)) by Sylvia Lymbery .
Colloquial Italian: The Complete Course for Beginners (Colloquial Series (Book Only)) by Sylvia Lymbery -How Good is Your Grammar? .
aerospace engineering - Department of Aerospace and Mechanical. 28 MB·4,700 Downloads. of Students for the Practice of Aerospace Engineering Download - Aerospace, Mechanical and Mechatronic. of Students for the Practice of Aerospace Engineering Download - Aerospace, Mechanical and Mechatronic Engineering. 21 MB·9,513 Downloads. TOTAL NUMBER OF PAGES IN THIS PUBLICATION IS 390 CONSISTING OF THE FOLLOWING: Page No. Change P-401.
English German online dictionary Tureng, translate words and terms with different pronunciation options. Meanings of "aerospace engineering" in German English Dictionary : 4 result(s). aerospace engineering Luft- und Raumfahrttechnik global beam (aerospace engineering).
The basic word categories cover the following partial fields pertaining to aerospace engineering and related scientific-technological disciplines:
- the scientific technological classification and operation of atmospheric and orbital flying vehicles (subsonic, transsonic, supersonic and hypersonic aeroplanes, short-take-off and vertical take-off aeroplanes, helicopters, hovercraft, space vehicles, space rocket systems, take-off and landing modules, orbital stations and orbital complexes, spacecraft etc.);
- the construction, principles of mechanism, design and production, characteristic values and special features during the flights of different flying vehicles;
- aero-engines and rocket motors, power systems, their special features and breakdown, power systems of spacecraft, aviation fuels and rocket propellants;
- on-board and ground equipment of aeronautics and astronautics; navigation systems, control systems, guidance systems, life-support systems of flying vehicles;
- materials and technologies in the production field of aircraft and spacecraft engineering, ground and flight operations, ground and flight testing and investigations of flying vehicles and their systems, scientific-methodological fundamentals and the technology of aerodynamics and space experiments;
- aerodromes, helidromes, water aerodromes and cosmodromes; air traffic control, organisation of spaceflights (single and mass flights);
- theoretical and applied aerodynamics, superaerodynamics, flight dynamics, gas dynamics, aerothermodynamics, magnetodynamics, ballistics of flying vehicles;
- methods of calculation and projection of aeroplanes and spacecraft and questions of space research including those regarding long-time interplanetary flights.
This dictionary is of use to a broad circle of specialists in aircraft and spacecraft engineering: scientists, engineers, pilots, specialists in the production, testing and operation of flying vehicles, related ground services and complexes. Furthermore, it will be found valuable by translators, teachers and students of higher education centres, and institutes and organizations concerned with the dissemination of scientific-technical findings. It will assist users to read and translate contemporary Russian, English and German literature devoted to these fields.