carnevalemanfredonia.it
» » Electrify Your Strings: The Mark Wood Improvisational Violin Method (Book CD)

eBook Electrify Your Strings: The Mark Wood Improvisational Violin Method (Book CD) download

by Mark Wood

eBook Electrify Your Strings: The Mark Wood Improvisational Violin Method (Book  CD) download ISBN: 1575607433
Author: Mark Wood
Publisher: Cherry Lane Music; Pap/Com edition (January 1, 2008)
Language: English
Pages: 101
ePub: 1241 kb
Fb2: 1600 kb
Rating: 4.1
Other formats: mbr mobi rtf mbr
Category: Art and Photo
Subcategory: Music

I after watching some videos of Mark Wood, I stumbled on to this book, and purchased it. I definitely don't regret i. If you dont own a viper, or a 6 string violin, understand that you can only play about 85% of the things in the book. However, you can still glean from the rest of the 15%.

I after watching some videos of Mark Wood, I stumbled on to this book, and purchased it. I definitely don't regret it. I am currently saving up for an electric violin, but I am practicing with a standard acoustic violin. The exercises in this book are great and definitely work both your bowing and fingering skills. The cd is well produced, and the backing tracks are fun. Here's my gripe: Some of the exercises cannot be played without the "viper" violin.

Turned Wood vase, woodturning - Продолжительность: 19:28 Pierre Lussier Recommended for yo. Wood chipper & Log splitter - BUILD - Продолжительность: 20:34 Made in Poland Recommended for you. 20:34. Can you all not see what this is doing to subs?

Turned Wood vase, woodturning - Продолжительность: 19:28 Pierre Lussier Recommended for you. 19:28. Can you all not see what this is doing to subs?

Electrify Your Strings book. Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read.

Electrify Your Strings book. Start by marking Electrify Your Strings: The Mark Wood Improvisational Violin Method (Book & CD) as Want to Read: Want to Read savin. ant to Read.

Gifts & Registry. Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H). 1. 5 x . 2 x . 7 Inches (US).

Finally – a method that teaches violinists how to improvise! Plug in and take your violin on a journey beyond the world of classical music with Mark Wood and Electrify Your Strings

Finally – a method that teaches violinists how to improvise! Plug in and take your violin on a journey beyond the world of classical music with Mark Wood and Electrify Your Strings.

Items related to Electrify Your Strings: The Mark Wood Improvisational. Payment Methods accepted by seller. Home Mark Wood Electrify Your Strings: The Mark Wood Improvisational Violin. Electrify Your Strings: The Mark Wood Improvisational Violin Method (Book & CD). Mark Wood. ISBN 10: 1575607433, ISBN 13: 9781575607436.

Finally a method that teaches violinists how to improvise Plug in and take your violin on a journey beyond the world of classical music with Mark Wood and Electrify Your Strings.

His book Electrify Your Strings: The Mark Wood Improvisational Violin Method (published by Cherry Lane) is regarded as the definitive electric violin method book

His book Electrify Your Strings: The Mark Wood Improvisational Violin Method (published by Cherry Lane) is regarded as the definitive electric violin method book. The first in a series of forthcoming educational books, Wood is passionate about providing educators and students with the tools they need to succeed in the classroom and beyond. A genuine family man, Wood runs his operations alongside his wife, business partner, and longtime collaborator Laura Kaye out of their home in Port Washington, New York. Their child Elijah is a drum prodigy and occasionally tours with EYS and The Mark Wood Experience.

Finally - a method that teaches violinists how to improvise! Plug in and take your violin on a journey beyond the world of classical music with Mark Wood and Electrify Your Strings. With instruction right out of Mark's famous music education program, you'll learn about improvising solo and rhythm parts, modern string techniques, playing in a band, buying electric gear, and much, much more! Plus, there's valuable information not just for students, but for string teachers and school musical directors alike so they can rock their orchestras! A CD is included with recorded examples plus jam tracks in different styles and previously unreleased material.
Comments: (7)
Skilkancar
I've been playing violin for about 8 years as part of an orchestra. As of late, I've been trying to break into the world electric violin, specifically in the genre of rock. High-flying solos, and soaring improvisations are really what I want to start playing. I after watching some videos of Mark Wood, I stumbled on to this book, and purchased it. I definitely don't regret it. I am currently saving up for an electric violin, but I am practicing with a standard acoustic violin. The exercises in this book are great and definitely work both your bowing and fingering skills. The cd is well produced, and the backing tracks are fun. Here's my gripe: Some of the exercises cannot be played without the "viper" violin. They require the lower register only found on the viper, or other 6 stringed violins. Otherwise, it is well thought out, and well written.

Final say:
You must have some experience playing the violin to use this book effectively. If you dont own a viper, or a 6 string violin, understand that you can only play about 85% of the things in the book. However, you can still glean from the rest of the 15%.
Cherry The Countess
Mark's book covers all the things that you already know but didn't put down on paper to practice it, with a modern unique approach.
It's more like a guitar study than violin which is great because it's rounds of all the loose ends that you didn't cover in traditional classical training methods
like 300 basic string studies. The backing tracks are high quality and makes practice fast , and most of all fun.
Highly recommended , comes with a lot of extras and helpful hints for aspiring violin teachers who like to get into ensembles
but are not sure how to implement it. It's also got some bonus tracks as well.
Motivational and surprising easy to shred it up,you need to know the basics before attempting to go through the basic exercises covered in this book, and a Tascam cd phraser to slow down' the highly colorful shred licks presented in the latter part.
Overall, Excellent all round violin gymnastics to be had with this book, for a long time to come.
Diredefender
This book is OK. The exercises are definitely geared toward the Viper because they require positions too high to be done on a traditional violin. Also there are many fingering and bowing mistakes that a simple proof reading would have fixed.
Jarortr
Perfect for my needs.
Acebiolane
.....more heavy metal please!
Mr.Death
Electrify Your Strings: The Mark Wood Improvisational Violin Method (Book & CD)book is very metal rock violin, guitar effect .. using violin book can reply violin book called the devil, because the high level of violin books..i like book..tks amazon
Kirizan
Nice step by step instruction and examples on the CD. Recommend this for those wanting to jazz up their playong
Very informative and useful!