eBook Understanding Intellectual Property Law download
by Donald S. Chisum,Tyler T. Ochoa,Shubha Ghosh,Mary LaFrance
Author: Donald S. Chisum,Tyler T. Ochoa,Shubha Ghosh,Mary LaFrance
Publisher: LexisNexis; Second edition (August 4, 2011)
ePub: 1278 kb
Fb2: 1912 kb
Other formats: rtf lrf docx mobi
Understanding Intellectual Property Law book. Start by marking Understanding Intellectual Property Law as Want to Read
Understanding Intellectual Property Law book. Start by marking Understanding Intellectual Property Law as Want to Read: Want to Read savin. ant to Read.
See if your friends have read any of Tyler T. Ochoa, Shubha Ghosh, Mary LaFrance Donald S. Chisum's books. Tyler T. Chisum’s Followers. None yet. Chisum. Chisum’s books.
by Tyler T. Ochoa (Author), Shubha Ghosh (Author), Mary LaFrance Donald S. Chisum (Author) & 0 more. ISBN-13: 978-1632809636. Ships from and sold by ldc-books. Ships from and sold by Cherry Books.
After a comprehensive Introduction in Chapter 1, the general areas covered in the remaining chapters include:, Patents.
LexisNexis Understanding Series) US, Matthew Bender. 08 European Patent Law and Practice William Joseph Cotreau, Jessica M. Sinnott 2 vols.
Donald S. Chisum, Tyler T. Ochoa, Shubha Ghosh, Mary LaFrance. LexisNexis Understanding Series) US, Matthew Bender. EPO EPOPCTEPC 09 10 Baxter, World Patent Law and Practice . Baxter, John P. Sinnott, William Joseph Cotreau, Jessica M. Sinnott 3 vols.
Mary LaFrance, IGT Professor of Intellectual Property Law, joined the .
Mary LaFrance, IGT Professor of Intellectual Property Law, joined the faculty of the William S. Boyd School of Law in 1999. She also received her . in Philosophy from the Duke University School of Graduate Studies in 1986. 2015) (with Donald S. Ochoa, and Shubha Ghosh), and Entertainment Law on a Global Stage (West 2015) (with Geoffrey Scott and Lionel Sobel). Ochoa, Shubha Ghosh, and Mary LaFrance, Understanding Intellectual Property (2nd ed. 2011) (hereinafter Understanding ). This is a student-focused treatise, not a casebook. Lydia Pallas Loren and Joseph Scott Miller. Intellectual Property Law: Cases and Materials (Ver . 2013) (hereinafter Casebook ) This is a casebook, published online as a PDF download by Semaphore Press. You will need version .
Intellectual Property Law (Pub. TM) Peter K. Yu, John Cross, Doris Estelle Long, Greg R. Vetter (Anticipated September . Donald S. Vetter (Anticipated September 2015).
There have been a number of important developments in .
Understanding Intellectual Property Law, 2nd Edition covers all of the intellectual property areas and issues likely to be addressed in an intellectual property survey course. After a comprehensive Introduction in Chapter 1, the general areas covered in the remaining chapters include:
• Trade Secrets
• Trademarks, and
• Other Intellectual Property Rights such as:
• Design Protection
• Plant Protection
• Semiconductor Chip Protection
• False Advertising
• Rights of Publicity
• Idea Submission
This new edition also includes:
• Coverage of major Supreme Court cases in intellectual property from the past decade
• Changes made in response to the Agreement on Trade Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights (TRIPS)
• Synthesis and reorganization of materials on patentable subject matter
• Developments in trade secret law, including adoption of the Uniform Trade Secrets Act (UTSA)
• Synthesis and reorganization of materials on copyrightable subject matter
• New material on secondary liability, including Grokster, Global-Tech, and the safe harbors and notice-and-takedown provisions for online service providers
• Coverage of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, including anti-circumvention and copyright management information
• New materials on Internet technology, including streaming, search engines, keyword advertising, domain names, and cybersquatting
• Completely revised coverage of trademarks, including the Federal Trademark Dilution Act and the Trademark Dilution Revision Act